I got Santo's and Babalou for now. I will make other picks later.
Strikeforce Carano vs. Cyborg, August 15th.
Strikeforce Female 145-Pound Championship
Gina Carano vs. Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos
Gina Carano
Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Championship
Renato "Babalu" Sobral vs. Gegard Mousasi
Gegard Mousasi
Strikeforce Lightweight Championship
Gilbert Melendez vs. Mitsuhiro Ishida
Gilbert Melendez
Jay Hieron vs. Jesse Taylor
Jay Hieron
Fabricio Werdum vs. Mike Kyle
Fabricio Werdum
Mike Cook vs. Scott Lighty
Scott Lighty
David Douglas vs. Justin Wilcox
David Douglas
Zak Bucia vs. James Terry
James Terry
Isaiah Hill vs. Alexander Trevino
Alexander Trevino
I got Santo's and Babalou for now. I will make other picks later.
GO VOLS
Carano
Babalu
Ishida
Taylor
Werdum
Lighty
Wilcox
Bucia
Hill
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Carano
Mousasi
Taylor
Melendez
Werdum
Lighty
Wilcox
Terry
Trevino
Santos, Renato "Babalu" Sobral, Gilbert Melendez,Jay Hieron,Fabricio Werdum, Cook , douglas , bucia , Trevino.
GO VOLS
results so far;
Trevino def Hill
Terry def. Bucina
Wilcox def Douglas
Lighty def. Cook
Hieron def. Taylor
Werdum def. Kyle
Melendez def. Ishida
Mousasi def. Sobral
Melendez def. Ishida
Mousasi DOMINATES Babalu, wins in one minute with a vicious KO from ground and pound. Mousasi is for real!
Babalu just got destroyed
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
i figured mousasi to win pretty easily, but not that easily, he just ran thru babalu
the takedown, lands big shots, and bam its over
Bookmarks